3M Brand Class 1 Reflective Tape - Choose the width & Colour you require - 45.7m. roll
3900 Series Hi Intensity Prismatic Retroflective
Quality Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Class 1 Reflective Tape is used to highlight possible hazards which could impact on worker safety.
Unlike general tapes which are non reflective Advanced Group's Class 1 Reflective Tape provides day/night protection, reflective colour during the night and hi viz during the day. These Products are regularly used with
· Tradesmens tool boxes and equipment which are used on site,
· Scaffolds, ladders, pallet jacks, barrows
· Dump bins
· Shipping containers,
· Bollards, barriers, warehousing structures and racking,
· Motor vehicles, fork lifts and allied transport,
· Traffic hazard points, inside and outside a warehouse or building.
This Product's specific benefit is highlighting and identifying any item or possible hazard which could potentially cause an accident. The pressure sensitive form of our tape allows simple application by tradesmen or handypersons. Difficult or more involved applications may require a professional installer.
Note: This tape is suitable for application to clean flat Metal (colorbond steel) substrates. It may also be applied to other surfaces but technical advice should be sought prior to application.
Class 1 Grade, where a greater level of reflectivity is required. Available in
· Standard length rolls, 45.7 metres
· Standard widths 25mm, 50 mm, 75mm, 100mm
· Various Colours
· Special lengths and widths can be supplied to meet special needs
Advanced Group's 3M Reflective Tape